Join Northern Ontario’s Leading Team
BESTECH is a trusted team leader of industry professionals delivering services in engineering, automation, energy management and software development. At BESTECH we remain focused on developing and delivering quality products and services, while continuing to design and engineer new and innovative technological solutions.
Recognized as both a leader in innovation and as a top employer in Northern Ontario, BESTECH is committed to a strategy of sustained growth and security, with an eye towards future innovation and diversification. BESTECH is currently looking for exceptional candidates for the following position:
IT Systems Analyst
Primary Job Duties:
- Maintain a safe operating environment.
- Create intelligent, efficient, standards-compliant well-documented technical solutions.
- Design, test and inspect data communications networks.
- Develop technology roadmaps and functional specification documents.
- Install network hardware such as switches, routers and wireless access points.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project schedules.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct network requirements sessions, meetings, presentations, and interviews with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Comfortable working at client sites.
Essential Job Requirements & Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum three (3) or more years IT experience.
- Strong comprehensive knowledge of data centers, servers, networking, IT systems, software, and VoIP.
- Comprehensive knowledge of system architecture, network design, planning and IT industry standards.
- Effective problem solving, troubleshooting and project management skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is considered an asset.
- General knowledge of industrial process control.
- Client relationship management experience.
- IT certifications – Cisco CCNA, Network+, Microsoft, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, positive, and able to focus on delivering ‘On Spec, On Time, On Budget’.
- Must possess a valid Class – G Ontario Driver’s License and have access to a personal vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel.
BESTECH offers competitive pay and excellent benefits.
BESTECH invites applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. BESTECH offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, or require an accessible version of this job posting, please contact Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in BESTECH. While all responses are appreciated and will be handled with strict confidence, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted. Please note, applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Further information about BESTECH may be found at www.bestech.com.