Join Northern Ontario’s Leading Team
BESTECH is a trusted team leader of industry professionals delivering services in engineering, automation, energy management and software development. Recognized as both a leader in innovation and as a top employer in Northern Ontario, BESTECH is committed to a strategy of sustained growth and security, with an eye towards future innovation and diversification. BESTECH is currently looking for exceptional candidates for the following position:
Manager, IT/IS (Client Services)
Reporting to the General Manager, Engineering Services, the Information Technology/Information Systems (IT/IS) Manager will lead his or her division in providing exceptional service and solutions to major industrial clients.
The incumbent will demonstrate a commitment to client satisfaction and proven experience with business development in the IT/IS sector. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of multidisciplinary engineering, and IT/IS professionals who effectively manage projects to achieve outstanding results.
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead IT/IS business development initiatives to support growth.
- Ensure client relationships are nurtured and maintained.
- Successfully deliver projects through sound leadership and decision-making, allocating resources to balance competing demands.
- Review and approve proposals and estimates prepared by team members.
- Manage operational and fiscal activities including staffing levels, resource allocations, as well as budgets and expenditures, to meet financial, strategic, and operational goals.
- Maintain a safe operating environment.
Essential Job Requirements & Experience:
- IT/IS business development and project delivery experience in an industrial environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least ten (10) years of industry experience.
- At least three (3) years of leadership experience as a technical and strategic manager.
- Understanding of software development fundamentals and strong IT systems integration experience.
- Effective problem solving, conflict resolution, time management, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional project management and technical report writing skills.
- IT certifications such as Cisco and Microsoft considered an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Willing to travel domestically and legally entitled to work in Canada BESTECH offers competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We invite applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. BESTECH offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process or require an accessible version of this job posting, please email Human Resources at email@example.com.
All responses are appreciated and will be handled with strict confidence. Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Visit bestech.com for further information.