AQMAir Quality Monitoring
AQM, which stands for Air Quailty Monitoring, is an ambient air monitoring system that offers a variety of options for acquiring and distributing data to various environmental and operational stakeholders. The AQM system delivers data rapidly from various field locations providing instant feedback to current and ongoing production systems required to control emissions stemming from operations. AQM collects, processes, compiles and stores data so that it is easily available for regulatory reports, public information websites or daily operational reports.
Our Complete AQM Service Package:
BESTECH will manage the total operation and maintenance of your air quality systems. This includes instrument calibrations, on-going sites visits and maintenance, assisting with regulatory audits and regular reporting.
- Maximizes productivity & profitability
- Consistent & reliable data collection (99.9% acquisition rate – exceeds governmental requirements)
- Solid state data collection (no moving parts or hard drive at collection source)
- Redundant network connections (wireless, dial up, Ethernet)
- Automatic alarming capabilities (SMS, email, etc.)
- 4 levels of data redundancy (PLC array, CF card, RAID, Internal drive)
- Real-Time Alerting – System operators and service technicians will receive SMS or email directly to their smart phone or web application; capable of hierarchical issue escalation to particular users
- Self-Monitoring and Repair – Capable of independent service monitoring and repair
- Web-Based Access – Web portal is accessible using any browser; access privileges are pre-determined and granted by administrator
- Data Editing Module – Static or batch editing capabilities with journalized tracking
- Maintenance Portal – User interface allows remote or local access to service the stations for repair or maintenance
- Remote Accessibility – Remote calibration and remote diagnostics
- Flexibility – Unlimited number of users and views
- Data Logging Capabilities –Compatible with several historians (OSIsoft PI, Aspen, SQL, FTP upload)
- Multiple Instrument Monitoring – Capable of simultaneously monitoring SO2, NOx, CO, BAM, wind speed, direction, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, etc.
- Steadfast Data Management – Fully reconcilable data (CF card and server data comparison)
- Automatic Back-Collection – Independent detection of communication failure and recovery of data
- Data Editing Capabilities – Audit history, journalized edit tracking
- Reporting Capabilities – On screen or export to excel
- Self-contained unit that can be placed anywhere – Can be installed in new or existing buildings
Weather Balloon Wireless Automated Launch System
An innovative solution for growing environmental concerns, the BESTECH Weather Balloon Wireless Automated Launch System allows users to remotely activate their weather balloon launching system through the use of custom software and a portable release system. The versatility of the system ensures unrestricted launches regardless of weather conditions. The robustness of the system provides unsurpassed reliability and continuity to the user’s monitoring and modeling activities.
- Automated launch system
- Hard cover carrying case
- Software equipped for wireless remote launch
- Digital data logging
- Automatic charting
- Exportable data sets
- Adjustable breakup temperature – built-in versatility (no temperature restrictions)
AQM Mobile Unit
The SO2 mobile vehicle is occupied by a monitoring team and circulates the SO2 community network to collect additional data in order to corroborate the different data readings. The vehicle can also be dispatched when an exceedance is noted by an operator of an industrial facility. The vehicle then confirms or invalidates the station readings. The collected data is transmitted via cellular signal to the AQM server where the data is processed and stored for future comparison.
- Completely mobile fully enclosed unit
- Swappable instrumentation
- GPS coordinates logged with sensor readings