- Soil Resistivity Testing and Fall of Potential Testing
- Substation Grounding Analysis and Ground Grid Geometry Designs
- High Voltage Substation Design up to 230kV
- High and Medium Voltage Power Distribution
- Protection & Control Design and Programming
- Pole Line Design
- System Automation and SCADA
- Underground Mine Power Distribution
- Feasibility Studies
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Protection & Coordination Studies
- Short Circuit & Load Flow Studies
- Harmonic and Power Quality Studies
- Lightning Protection and Transient Studies
- Power Factor Correction
- LV and MV VFD Application
- Commissioning & Pre-Commissioning
Our specialized team offers turnkey solutions with on-site analysis, power system studies, electrical design, structural design, environmental assessments, construction, commissioning and maintenance of 230 kV connections.
Our commitment to delivering custom solutions is evident in our flexible processes that are fit to meet your business goals. Treating clients as partners, we deliver cost-efficient, leading-edge solutions to your power distribution engineering requests.
Our proven track record to tailor personal engineering solutions to our clients has led us to work with exceptional mining and power companies across Canada.
With offices in Greater Sudbury and Greater Toronto (Ajax), our responsive team is ready to meet with clients and discuss their needs.
Partner with us.
We believe that a project is a relationship. We act as a part of your team by not only delivering projects on time, on spec, and on budget, but by offering you expert advice and choice along the way to ensure the best final result.